View Single Post
Old Posted Jan 22, 2011, 1:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTA Gray Line View Post
Some peoples minds cannot be changed, and I have learned to just accept that (and that CNT/CTAQC thing means little or nothing to you - I JMT'ed them).
When you haven't actually provided an argument for your proposal, no. We have been going back and forth now for roughly most the day and the extent of your rebuttal is to tell me who agrees with you and who you've talked to. I've gotten into arguments before with people on these boards and I typically leave them alone after a back and forth because its not productive and in the end its just people on the internet yelling, there's more than enough of that. But you are the author of this and your only defense is to point at to another person's or group's credentials. Am I seriously supposed to ignore my arguments against because a non-profit linked to your website? You are trying to spend, at least, $200 million dollars of other people's money and you can't defend it on its merits. The burden of proof is on you, but because a non-binding planning document written by a consultant in California rated your proposal highly, you're right and I'm wrong. Sometimes, when the people's mind's can't be changed it's not the people's fault.