View Single Post
Old Posted Feb 26, 2010, 7:51 AM
BANNED

^^^ Ouch! Did you sue the crap out of the person that doored you? That's why I never ride on Ashland (not the dooring, but the traffic as you mention), especially not up in that area, people treat the segment between Lawrence and Clark like a freaking freeway. That attitude continues on up Ridge/Peterson and Clark for quite a ways too.

I actually came within inches of destroying some moron on his bike with my car at the corner of Ridge and Clark because he completely blew a red light. He was going North on Clark and I was going NW on Ridge so he was coming at me from 45 degrees back and to my left so it was even harder to see him. He blew the light so badly that I had already begun accelerating into the green and had moved about 10 feet forward when he came tearing in front of the van in the left lane and I. That guy was a complete moron and will probably be dead within 6 months if he keeps riding like that, especially in intersections like Ridge and Clark.

Re: Posting the entire code, it doesn't take a lawyer to look up and read the Municipal code. But anyhow, the mistake I made was reading the section on Bike Messengers and seeing that they have to have an ID on them and not noticing it was in a subsection re: bike Messengers.

Last edited by Nowhereman1280; Feb 26, 2010 at 8:08 AM.