View Single Post
Old Posted Oct 1, 2015, 3:39 PM
you know where I'll be

Quote:
Originally Posted by MultiModal View Post
They changed the floorplates to try and win a very large company that is moving. So the overall SF should be similar although that is not confirmed. I can't say the Tenants name at this point but I assume it will be public soon (The company is already located central business district now so its not a suburban move or out of state move). From what I was told the Tenant is debating between this and 130 N Franklin.

Nice tip! Have an idea/can divulge approximate # sq ft this unnamed tenant is planning to take?? Frankly, at this point I hope they go for 130, as that will likely cement its launch in a year or so, while I consider 151 to be essentially a done deal at this stage.

I wouldn't be surprised if there's a couple additional significant tenants that are right now looking at and very interested in both 130 and 151......

I have to admit that I'm a little surprised it's taken this long to get our 3rd large office tower of the cycle officially launched, but 3 and 4 are certainly coming. And - I'm sticking to my earlier prediction of a total of 5 or 6 large office towers in total for the overall cycle.......it's a longer cycle......