View Single Post
Old Posted Mar 19, 2021, 11:21 PM

Time to post what I had forgotten about
Quote:
Originally Posted by twister244 View Post
Sorry, but agree to disagree. Denver doesn't have plenty of land to develop on IN THE CITY.....
Habitat for Humanity of Metro Denver HQ Building Hits the Market
February 10, 2021 - Mile High CRE
Quote:
Habitat for Humanity of Metro Denver‘s headquarters building located at 3245 Eliot Street in Denver’s Highlands neighborhood, is on the market for $6.8 million. The 0.95-acre site, at the corner of West 33rd Avenue and Eliot Street in Denver’s Highlands neighborhood, is zoned for multiple commercial uses, up to three stories, including multifamily, hospitality and office.
Click HERE to see this property's potential for redevelopment. You can see the newer 'slot' homes across the alley(?).

Fun Story
Quote:
Originally Posted by twister244 View Post
Also, I'm not crapping on Phoenix because of political leanings, etc, but it really does feel like one big sprawled out suburb with a small CBD. I've been there a couple times and that's the vibe I got.
I pick up this Asian gal from Sky Harbor. She wants a ride to the The Metcalf House which is a "2020 Travelers Choice" Hostel.

Turns out she grew up in Northern Europe; Estonia IIRC. She comes across the pond and lives in Columbia OH for a few years. She fly's into Sky Harbor with only a backpack undecided whether she will stay or venture somewhere else. Very articulate with no discernible accent, she was an impressive young lady.

I'm not invested in Phx downtown; much prefer mid-town and Uptown is even better. When I Uber, I avoid the downtown/md-town mess. I'll skip Tempe and the University brats as well as Old Town Scottsdale. I don't mind the east Camelback Corridor/Arcadia area. I prefer the resort-hotel areas along with the airport. Except on Sunday mornings when I'll pick out a lower socioeconomic area to help people get back and forth to the grocery store. I may not make much but a few hours of service is something I enjoy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darius C View Post
Thanks for the Link.