View Single Post
Old Posted Mar 4, 2022, 6:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the urban politician View Post
You’d have hooked up with 4 girls

The only thing that stops a man from sleeping with a beautiful woman is the beautiful woman. We all know it’s true.

The penis is always the bigger brain
Nope because I declined the 4th one. The first one was cool but people in the office started to figure it out then started getting into our business, "Yall doing a little bump and grind?" "what are you and WOMAN up to huh?", etc. That was annoying and she eventually found a new job. The second was also cool. I decided to get involved with her because I thought I'd hide the relationship better which I did (and her too). She left after having a run in with our manager at the time, so I got lucky there. The third was in a completely different office than me but she'd fly down from the Bay to visit. Besides the fact she was in a different office, she was also in a higher position at the time and a few years older, so it was easy to hide (she married some other dude her age and has a kid now).

Those experiences (all at the same job that I'm still currently at) made me not want to get involved with this temp we had. She would come to my cube lifting up her shirt to see if I could see her "rash" (there was none of course). Then other female coworkers would come by later telling me it's inappropriate for her to be lifting up her shirt at my cubicle. Like no shit but what I'm I gonna do? I didn't need that shit but then we went remote full-time at my company.

Quote:
Originally Posted by photoLith View Post
I guess I forgot that I’ve also hooked up with girls that have lived in other apartments in buildings I’ve lived in. Anyways, my jobs are different than most, they only last like a year or less usually in my line of work. So hooking up with someone at work where the job doesn’t last long is a little different than hooking up with someone at a job you might have for ten years, which could royally fuck things up.
Yep this was my main point. Yall stay safe out there going back into the offices!