View Single Post
Old Posted Jan 4, 2021, 5:12 PM
DENNAB

Quote:
Some seem to think site I is going to break ground as soon as construction wraps up on Cirrus and Cascade just b/c the developer said site I was the next tower to start after those two are completed. The developer simply meant site I was the next tower to break ground but not necessarily right after. Also, I believe site I is supposed to host 600 condos after the hotel portion was removed. Minus COVID, we would have been lucky to have site I break ground late 2021. I highly doubt that'll happen now. Maybe sometime in 2022. Hope I'm wrong though.
Yea, to quote the article the whole thing may take 5-7 years. Not sure how long it's been but it's a simple math problem once that's figured out.

Quote:
The tower is the final phase for the three-building plan at Parcels IJKL. Work will not begin on the structure until Cirrus and Cascade are complete. Reports state that the total construction period for Cirrus, Cascade, and Parcel I will be between five and seven years.

Quote:
My outstanding question pertains to if Site I will entail both residential to own and residential to rent. This seems to be the most safe approach both financially and occupancy for projects this size.
That would make sense, are the shorter (currently UC) ones rentals?