View Single Post
Old Posted Aug 3, 2021, 12:33 PM
Becoming Chicago-fied!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10023 View Post
I’m vaccinated. That’s enough.

But frankly, if you insist, I believe there are too many people anyway, especially elderly people (we have a structural demographic problem), and the obese have dug their own graves (especially anyone who is still obese 16 months into a pandemic that disproportionately affects fat people… I have no sympathy for them). They can stay at home if they’d like. But the world has been in need of a plague, and now we have one but won’t let it work. I’m not doing another year of this bullshit for the sake of fatasses and boomers. Happy?
Jesus Christ, dude. Just go away already. Go live on your own little island full of perfect-bodied people with no issues all of ages less than 50 and be done with it. And please, please never become old enough to become a burden on society. That way you'd never force some young, virile perfect human specimen the burden of having to pay for your elder care.

There are so many fucking trolls here on SSP in these COVID threads it's almost hard to believe. I'm not even sure if these idiots believe the crap they spew or they're simply trying to get everyone else pissed off at them. Regardless of the reason, it's still pathetic.

Aaron (Glowrock)