View Single Post
Old Posted Feb 3, 2023, 6:35 AM

Post Travel Alone in South Korea

As an avid Korean drama fan that wants to experience the K-culture, traveling alone in South Korea can be a unique and rewarding experience. It's my dream to visit all the scenic locations from my fave dramas. I want the full-blown KDrama fan experience and not just a group tour where I have to follow a set of schedules in a limited time. So I'm thinking of getting a private tour as my best solution. I know I may have to shell out more money but I want this to be a memorable experience for me, so taking a private tour is the solution that I find. Several benefits I learned while researching for private tours are as follows:
  • Flexibility: With a private tour, you can customize your itinerary to your specific interests and needs, ensuring a more personalized and enjoyable experience.
  • Time-saving: Private tours often have pre-arranged transportation and skip-the-line access to popular attractions, saving you time and hassle.
  • Safety: A private tour guide can provide local knowledge and assistance, ensuring a safer and more comfortable experience. I found a page where you can talk to a local tour guide and customize your itinerary here: https://gowithguide.com/korea it's nice because there are reviews from real people and their experiences.
  • Convenience: A private tour can include all necessary transportation, accommodations, and activities, making it easier to travel and enjoy the country without worrying about logistics.
  • Cultural Immersion: And lastly but most important, private tour guide can provide valuable insights into the local culture, history, and customs, allowing for a deeper understanding and appreciation of the country.

Let me know your thoughts or if you have other suggestions.