View Single Post
Old Posted Feb 7, 2019, 11:39 PM
Midrise

Quote:
Originally Posted by City Wide View Post
Come on, do people really expect the developer to be honest and forthcoming about what is or isn't selling, and what might be happening to the construction schedule? They want to keep a VERY positive face on to the public, it's in their best interest to do whatever they can to make this project look clean and shinny.

And I don't have any reason to think that it's not. Who knows? I imagine getting everything done that's needed before construction can start is just as hard as actually doing the construction. One can't just go to the local bank and get a $150M loan!

I am very glad to see a pretty good building going up on this site that has seemed cursed for many years.
A big part of the delay may have been due to PWD replacing at least a sewer line along the block of Moravian that cuts right through the site. That was ongoing for at least a couple months.