View Single Post
Old Posted Jul 12, 2022, 1:00 PM

AME Elite builds sixth facility at i-Park@Indahpura
By Azanis Shahila Aman - July 12, 2022 @ 3:20pm

AME Elite Consortium Bhd (AME) is expediting the continued expansion of its repeat customer HQPack Sdn Bhd (HQ Pack) by constructing its sixth facility in i-Park@Indahpura.

Quote:
KUALA LUMPUR: AME Elite Consortium Bhd (AME) is expediting the continued expansion of its repeat customer HQPack Sdn Bhd (HQ Pack) by constructing its sixth facility in i-Park@Indahpura.

The industrial space solutions provider said the contract came on the heels of HQ Pack taking delivery of its recently-completed 60,000 square feet manufacturing facility in i-Park@Indahpura in November 2021.

AME group managing director Kelvin Lee Chai said HQ Pack's fast-paced expansions would have a positive multiplier effect on job creation in Johor, with HQ Pack's workforce expected to exceed 400-strong by 2023 from 210 currently.

Lee said the quality of workforce would also be enhanced, given HQ Pack's high-technology expertise.

"Continued large-scale investments such as this affirm Johor's position as one of the top five states in Malaysia for total approved investments," he said in a statement.

HQ Pack, a subsidiary of Netherlands-based high-tech packaging manufacturer HQ Pack B.V, has established presence in Malaysia since 2010.

Together with facilities in Singapore and the United States, it develops, produces and distributes packaging for high-quality and fragile industrial products for leading companies.

HQ Pack had the groundbreaking ceremony of its sixth facility in i-Park@Indahpura today, which will feature an agreed lettable area of 100,000 square feet, comprising a warehouse and office block.

The facility is slated for completion in the second half of 2023.

AME is currently constructing three integrated industrial parks in Johor: i-Park@Indahpura (Phase 3), i-Park@Senai Airport City (Phases 1, 2 and 3) and i-TechValley.
https://www.nst.com.my/business/2022...-parkindahpura