View Single Post
Old Posted Sep 17, 2019, 5:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYguy View Post
These are all from official documents with the DOB. The highest number refers to the perimeter wall height. That number doesn't necessarily reflect a final height. As far as the office space number, that has been established since this building was going through the approvals process. The amount of mechanical space is in line with office towers. Keep in mind that when given the size of a building, most times it is the gross sf that is given, meaning mechanical space as well. Mechanical space doesn't count in terms of allowable zoning of floor space.

Do you know if the " Brag/ Event Space " counts toward the office space or the non-office space? There used to be a penthouse on the top 4 floors in 383 Madison called the Pierpont center but has since been converted to the executive offices. There was a similar space in 270 as well, but I can't remember what it was called.

Also, I went to an event at the new client center in 390 Madison. All I can say if this is their temporary space, this new building will be amazing.