View Single Post
Old Posted Mar 3, 2021, 8:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderer34 View Post
I'd rather see this project somewhere else than close to the Delaware waterfront. It's nice and all, but thinking of what if Bridgeman's View Tower, the Trump Tower, and the World Trade Square could've been, but all those projects bit the dust last decade.

Liberty on the River and the current Penn's Landing Redevelopment give me hope of high rise living nearby the Delaware waterfront. Not saying this is a bad project, but the city could've at least zoned the area for high-rises as opposed to what they're allowing to be built on Delaware Ave.
Different strokes for different folks. You want more Waterfront Square type development to appease your height boner.

I own property in both Northern Liberties and Fishtown. I want a functioning neighborhood that connects to the waterfront.

This is 1000% better than Bridgemans view and the World Trade Center. Also, can you stop waxing poetic about projects that were proposed in some cases decades ago and are literally completely irrelevant and were never economically feasible.