View Single Post
Old Posted Nov 2, 2021, 4:40 PM
Space Magi

It's been awhile so I will give a brief update on a few projects that I mentioned previously.

Moda Luxe is being reconfigured in design because the state of Utah decided that they want a 10-story parking garage for their new liquor store. This was going to directly block the views of downtown from the pool deck of the old design. The new design is slightly taller and adds a second, future tower where some of the amenity spaces will be located. There's also a new midblock walkway between the buildings, and both buildings have ground floor retail. Here's a new rendering with both buildings, design review is pending:

We also have a pending design review for 465 Main, a ~179 ft residential building adjacent to the future Sundial tower:

The Greek Town project is moving forward but no new information is available. Demolition of existing structures is imminent.

The biggest news recently has been the surfacing of new renderings of Phase II of the West Quarter project, which will probably be the single most transformative urban project in SLC when it's completed.

Here's a nice image showing Phase I of the West Quarter in progress:

Finally, here's a construction update for 255 S State from a couple weeks ago:

Last edited by Atlas; Nov 2, 2021 at 5:13 PM.