View Single Post
Old Posted Jun 3, 2020, 9:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mousquet View Post
Yeah, that's why I doubt any picture in this thread would ever make a penny anyway. It feels like some pics are both underexposed and overexposed, that is confusing indeed.
It probably could be corrected by raster graphics editors like Photoshop or GIMP, but it will take time for me to learn how to use these things.
I've never made a penny from my photos either. Hopefully there is different value to my photographs, but I don't expect much.

I always shoot RAW to give more latitude for adjustment on the computer. And of course certain weather and lighting conditions can give more room for mistakes as well. It is hard to get it perfect right away but you don't have to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mousquet View Post
Thanks a lot for your comments, by the way. They're very helpful to me. I guess I'll have to pay more attention to the sun orientation next time.
It's no problem. Another thing I have to say about the sun is don't put it directly in the frame like in this picture. This is very important because direct sun can damage the camera's sensor, so be careful.