View Single Post
Old Posted Mar 5, 2020, 9:14 PM
Adoptive Chicagoan

I really haven't notice much change in Chicago, and I live and work downtown. A friend of mine is going to New York for the weekend and doesn't seem concerned.

My brother who lives in the suburbs of Seattle, on the other hand, says his office is moving toward fully working from home.

My office has discussed what we'd do if one of us came down with the virus or if the building closed, but it was a pretty basic discussion, not panic-driven, mostly just driven because we're in the financial services industry, so part of our planning has to do with reacting to the market's extreme volatility last week and this.

I have a small supply of masks at home but never wear them. The CEO has had a couple people buy hand sanitize and bring it in. An event our company is hosting in Miami today and tomorrow is going on and I haven't heard of any significant cancellations related to it.
[/SIZE]