View Single Post
Old Posted Jan 1, 2021, 8:26 PM
somewhere in-between

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitSky View Post
Years ago I tried to start a thread for the UP and Northern Michigan areas. It didn't get much interest and I pretty quickly gave up on it. That being said, I don't think there would be enough content for 3 individual threads for the UP, Northern Michigan and Jackson areas. Jackson area stuff could be added into the Ann Arbor thread. Have a mod rename the thread Ann Arbor/Jackson or something. And then someone could make one thread on the UP and Northern Michigan regions. If a new one was made I would contribute, but I don't suspect it'd get much interest this time around either. I'd be all for having all regions of Michigan covered, though.

The only other thing I disagree with would be moving the Detroit, Metro Detroit and Grand Rapids threads from City Compilations where they get home page attention.
By the way, here is a link to that previous thread, started by DetroitSky in August of 2019. For some reason, it does not show up for me in the general listing of threads under the Midwest section. I wasn't trying to create duplicate threads, I promise. I just never saw this one / never knew it existed. Is it archived or something? When I try and navigate to the link I can view things, but it automatically logs me out and I cannot post anything on it. Bizarre.

I will work on integrating what was started on here into the new rundown. There were only 3 posts on that thread, so not much is lost.

Last edited by deja vu; Jan 1, 2021 at 9:24 PM.