View Single Post
Old Posted Aug 21, 2019, 4:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYguy View Post
I will tell you that you only have to get hit by a car once to know that it probably isn't a good idea to stand in the middle of the road. Most people would come to that conclusion beforehand. But you'll learn.
Hmmm, it seems that you think New York can't pull off a decent review board like other global cities can. I guess some guys don't mind settling.

Quote:
when it's built (assuming it ever does) and everyone is rushing to get to experience the top of it.
I think people will go up to the observation deck just so they won't have to look at this building's hideous facade.

Quote:
Sure, I believe the NY skyline shouldn't be dominated by these flat topped buildings. But once you get past that, you focus on the design. 432 Park Avenue is a tower that I think is best appreciated up close.
Wow, talk about cope posting! 432 was the tallest building (by roof height) in the city when it was completed. 99% of the people who see it on a daily basis have to see it form afar. You really are happy to settle! You should come bar hoping with me.

Last edited by Duck From NY; Aug 21, 2019 at 4:20 AM.