View Single Post
Old Posted Feb 8, 2019, 3:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urbanthusiat View Post
I think he would just prefer that suburban Philly projects stay consolidated in one place, which I would prefer as well. I don't mind the thread having a lot of Wilmington content, however I'd prefer if there was more development reporting in the rest of the Philly suburbs, and that the posts on Wilmington were more relevant (e.g. "Wilmington is not one of the 50 worst cities in the U.S." is not something that should be shared here). I like the current setup with Highrise/Lowrise/Metro threads and individual project threads. I think if we could add the Transportation thread then we'd have the perfect setup.
My problem is that I give up on checking the metro page because it’s consumed by Wilmington posts all the time...I had to go back 3 pages just to find a non Wilmington related post . I have nothing against Wilmington, but I don’t live anywhere near it and I’ve never stepped foot in it, so as happy as I am to see development happen in our region, it is largely irrelevant to me. The people who post about it are oftentimes well informed and psyched to see their city do well, that’s great, but I think there are enough Wilmington related posts to justify their own thread.

All for a transportation thread too though.