View Single Post
Old Posted Oct 21, 2019, 11:22 PM
New Yorker for life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busy Bee View Post
Dude, you're totally missing the point. All the original poster was saying was the drop-in train graphic is a model used by Septa not M-N, and that is in fact the case. No one is claiming there is some serious consequential infraction here on the part of the engineers lol.
NO, I haven't missed the point. My point is/was that it's a proper use of the train image because the point of the rendering wasn't to make an exact model, and secondly, the MTA uses similar trains.

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt19215 View Post
I think they have like a couple hundred thousand square ft of air rights more than one Vanderbilt, so this will definitely rise to be taller
One Vanderbilt was a very specific design, it could have very well been shorter, and at one point in the process was. Both 50 Hudson and the Spiral are much larger buildings, though they have larger footprints. This footprint will be slightly large than Vandy's. However, I do believe that they will go higher than Vandy, and probably by a decent margin. I think it's likely to be higher than 270 Park also.

“Office buildings are our factories – whether for tech, creative or traditional industries we must continue to grow our modern factories to create new jobs,” said United States Senator Chuck Schumer.