View Single Post
Old Posted Mar 27, 2020, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIllinoisan View Post
Im not sure about you, but I personally have never seen an office park with heavy public transit within (or, in this case, under) it. Furthermore, I cant think of any suburban developments with road connections to its surroundings, as is the case with this. This development could definitely use a couple infrastructure refinements, but overall it is very well integrated with existing infrastructure.

If this is an office park, then what is Chicago south of Polk, north of 18th, east of Clark, and west of State? In my opinion theyre enormous tracts of underutilized land that shouldve followed this developments guidelines. To a cross degree at least...
Check out the northern Atlanta metro. They have exactly what you just described.

On a side note...

I used to be very DESTROY the Dearborn developments. However, I started taking my dog through them on regular walks and I am actually really impressed with them(well, the southern part). SO many kids running around and families everywhere walking around. Like, if I had a family and wanted to live in the city I could see how the area would be so attractive.