View Single Post
Old Posted Mar 25, 2020, 3:29 PM
Adoptive Chicagoan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIllinoisan View Post
Im not sure about you, but I personally have never seen an office park with heavy public transit within (or, in this case, under) it. Furthermore, I cant think of any suburban developments with road connections to its surroundings, as is the case with this. This development could definitely use a couple infrastructure refinements, but overall it is very well integrated with existing infrastructure.

If this is an office park, then what is Chicago south of Polk, north of 18th, east of Clark, and west of State? In my opinion theyre enormous tracts of underutilized land that shouldve followed this developments guidelines. To a cross degree at least...
Canary Wharf? This shares at least some aspects with Canary Wharf, which is practically the entire reason the DLR exists.
[/SIZE]