View Single Post
Old Posted Feb 7, 2009, 8:15 PM
Surrounded by Nature

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut gallery View Post
What, did you just get a Flickr account today or something? Not that I'm complaining, mind you, but why have you been holding out on us?
Well, it was a guilty combination of factors. Lack of initial technical skill, laziness, loss of BT's oft posted instructions and capable guidance and I'm sure that I could find more excuses if I think about it. Actually, it's ironic too that I was going to start posting construction pics when you and then Downtown Dave blew everyone away with continuous stunners. I have pics of One Rincon and other buildings from beginning to end, but almost always from a distance.

I finally opened a Flickr account after my New England trip this past fall, so I thought it might be a good time to put it to use here and share with all of you generous guys. I have a view that exceeds 200 degrees and can literally see half of the City with only one set of Redwood trees that I need to shoot around. Since I added a way to access my roof though, even that isn't a problem if I go up there to shoot, which I haven't done yet. Maybe I should wait for a new camera before doing that.

In the meantime, here's an older version for you!