View Single Post
Old Posted Nov 22, 2022, 8:00 PM

If I can hijack for a moment, in case some of you aren't aware, IMO, PC Express is the greatest thing since sliced bread (pardon the expression). Partner that with a free PC Optimum card and here is what I got.

Groceries picked and delivered to my house for $9.95, that's almost cheaper than the gas (exaggeration) They send deals via email/text and I got a $16.00 family size lasagna for free.

I was isolated during the pandemic and wanted to get groceries delivered. I figured $20 bucks would be a reasonable charge. I looked and there was none in my area, I looked at Instacart and it looked like a scam with surcharges etc.

Several months ago I noticed PC Express was in my area, I checked it out, being skeptical the whole time. No hidden charges etc $9.95 simple as that. And until the end of January they reduced it to $7.95.

I ordered a large bag of peanuts and received a small ($6 difference) They have a number you can call, I did call, with no hassle they credited my credit card for $6.

Just wanted folks to know of this great service in case they didn't. It's a real shock when things actually work as they should. BTW, no tipping, they say it right on the website.