View Single Post
Old Posted Aug 19, 2022, 1:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashvilleron View Post
Hey guys,

It's all good! The Ritz which will start in the 4th qtr. will be 569. 1010 Church which is slated to start 1st qtr. of 2023 will be 750'. Preliminary work has started at the YMCA in order for the demo work to begin. The base of the Amazon 3 tower 600' is under way, however that one will be slow as Amazon is reevaluating how they configure the floor space. Once the Ritz starts Tony G. will start his 800 Lea tower 610' across the street. He just wants to make sure that one starts before he starts his. Also, Pinnacle is under construction at 504'.
I will be meeting with Tony in the next few weeks, and I will see if there is any new news anywhere.

In other news GBT has made their plans clearer at the Beaman site with a design overlay for the area with 7 towers of 20-35 stories.

The Demonbreun Hill site is back in play with Hall Capital buying the site for 57 million. The SP allows for 3 hire-rise buildings now, but I see a SP modification coming as that SP was done when the land sold for 17 million. They will need to get a better ROI on the property.

There are other things that are coming down the pipeline I know about but can't mention here or the other forum I am on. Some of you all know I have some sources that are pretty good and know about this stuff a good while before it happens. I knew about the 3-tower project at the Dairy site or at least I heard it was three towers and was Bosa a few months back. So, there is more coming if the economy holds up! I am optimistic.
Excellent!!!

You know, if all that is planned for the the east end of midtown comes to fruition, it will actually end up being about the size of downtown prior to the expansion into SoBro, the Gulch and now Nashville Yards. Maybe even larger. That is amazing. And when you factor in plans for the East Bank, Nashville is going to be quite impressive. Now, if the developers will just more creative in their design concepts to create a more diverse skyline.