View Single Post
Old Posted Jun 11, 2014, 9:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSFHQ View Post
Gotta love how a discussion about a place that is a known problem instantly becomes about race, income or snobbery. Notice how neither myself or anyone else has made complaints about McDonalds, literally a block over and a block up. Why? Because McDonalds doesn't have the repeated and well documented problems that Wendy's does.

Comical.
The first person to mention race in this discussion was yourself, when you accused others of "race baiting."

The funny thing is, I think that Wendy's is a dump and would more than happy if it just disappeared. Especially considering the nearby high end development and an ever improving Chestnut St corridor.

Yourself and Mike Nigh were not the only ones pining for the disappearance of the Wendy's. Others however managed to impart their views about the Wendys without sounding like elitist racists like you two did with such ease and panache. I imagine that is why multiple people took issue with your posts and Mikenighs post, while every other post about getting rid of the Wendys caused zero controversy. For normal people, it is very rare to ever be accused of being a racist. If you constantly find yourself accused of being one, you should probably reconsider your viewpoint that others are "race baiting" and think a bit on why things you say sound so racist.