View Single Post
Old Posted Aug 12, 2021, 1:15 PM
The City

Quote:
Originally Posted by dktshb View Post
Been riding transit since mid June. I also got sick in late June and worked from home for 10 days and then went back. Not sure for certain where I got sick, but suspect the gym I had just started going back to. Anyway, never got tested since this was just before we heard about vaccinated people getting covid. It felt like a bad head cold with one night of night sweats and I assumed it was just a bad cold at the time. Knowing what I know now, I am not so sure, but hope I had it and it was Delta. Anyway, in late July when I got tested because house mates on vacation tested positive I came back negative.
I don’t understand why vaccinated people who get a “head cold” feel the need to get tested for Covid. If I get sick I would do what I’ve done my entire life: rest, take Tylenol, fluids, and move on.

The whole purpose of the vaccine is to allow us to not think about Covid. That message was obviously lost. The media doesn’t want that to happen (fear and views means $$), and of course our in house Howard Hughes is having a love affair with his basement couch, so we wouldn’t want to disrupt that either.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4W...lUKB1w8ED5bV2Q