View Single Post
Old Posted Dec 28, 2020, 5:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooldude View Post
I was down on West peachtree st looking at where that Hanover 40 story tower is supposed to go, I really couldn’t see any land for it to go on. I drove by twice and didn’t see any vacant land. I wish it would go on that property on spring st just North of 14th st & next to the shell gas station. It would look good sitting there above the connector. And another thing to, on west peachtree and West Linden av that building on that corner is that a parking garage or a hotel? It looks like a fancy parking garage but I thought it was supposed to be a Hotel there. Across linden there is a hotel on the North west corner but that huge lot across from there looks like a parking garage with some design.
It is to be built on the lot where there’s a 2-3 story office building that’s the Boys & Girls Club of America HQ at 1200 W. P’tree. You can see the existing parking garage for the mini IBM Tower bldg to the left in the rendering of the future highrise.

Also, that is a huge new Parking Garage for Emory Crawford Long on W. P’tree & Linden. The hotel is supposed to go on the portion of that block immediately south of the garage along W. P’tree. Guess it still hasn’t started construction.

ATLotb