View Single Post
Old Posted Oct 3, 2022, 6:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by citywatch View Post
I noticed that city has what were to me some unexpectedly very nicely landscaped streets, much less not having nearly as much as what's described below. As for Brandon's comment about chicago, I wonder how more days of rain help wash away the grime of a city? But Mexico city's climate is drier, so it being cleaner has to be a reflection of its local govnt & local caretakers.

LA city hall is probably going to become even worse in the next 5-10 yrs....I don't see that changing. Local culture & politics are also increasingly turning away from the idea of 'beautification' & more into notion of scoring debating points regarding some political fad...look at all the protest marches always taking place in dt.
... because being able to exercise your constitutional right to voice your grievances is a bad thing?? Just a "political fad?"

My guess is you've never experienced any kind of harrassment or injustice based on who you are?

This has nothing to do with poliitcs, either; you're basically belittling people who have something to say.

~ Charles Bukowski