View Single Post
Old Posted Apr 16, 2021, 3:53 AM

This has gotten totally hilarious and ridiculous

I make what is intended to be an empathetic comment with no thought that it would somehow be controversial.

Then The Dirt jumps my case by saying:
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dirt View Post
Yeah, that's not at all why people here hate Aurora and you know it.
which leaves me no clue what he's thinking or why.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Hill View Post
Why are people constantly referring to this messages board, or forum, as a blog? I post regularly on several forums and have never seen any of them referred to as blogs.
It's all the same thing; google the definition of forum; there's no difference. But in the future, if I remember, I'd be happy to say forum instead of blog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Hill View Post
At first you make a comment about a community of urbanists bashing a suburb for being too urban - which I automatically assumed was sarcasm...
Actually, it wasn't about 'urbanism' per se but I can appreciate how newer 'forumers' might be confused. I was mostly poking fun at past comments directed at Aurora for reasons... I've diligently tried to explain. It may be that you weren't around when this happened so you have no clue what I'm referring to. Hint: what was it about Aurora that was different from any other suburb?

I appreciate/respect your additional comments.

Why don't we just move on from what wasn't intended to be controversial in the first place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmandan03 View Post
Who's waxing their car on a snow day?
That's funny... ofc it's perfect 'waxing' weather down here with highs in the low 80's.

Oddly, I sometimes get a heads up from seeing a Denver forecast that (at this time of year) likely means more comfortable temps down here.