View Single Post
Old Posted Mar 5, 2017, 11:58 PM
cle/west village/shaolin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChargerCarl View Post
And I take offense to your remark that I only post about cost. I've also posted about your corrupt Governor's love of crappy transit projects.

But now that I know it bothers you I'm going to post about it twice as hard.
seriously doubt you could post the same post any harder than the every single post you are already doing it lol.

but instead of your one note ranting, hows about some actual facts and discussion?

lets take that high design cost you can see on the chart i had put up, it's over a billion dollars. now the typical commercial rate for architectural design averages 20%. so lets say, oh i dk, 25% for something complicated like sas? that would make the $4.5B sas phase II design costs between $800M-ish and $1.2B-ish, depending on costs included or costs added. as we see, the actual design cost was $1.35B, but that includes both design and environmental work. meaning, sas design cost is right on par with free market architectural design rates. so as the subway architects are also unionized, right there is an example of high costs that have nothing to do with unionized workers.