View Single Post
Old Posted Aug 11, 2019, 3:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LouisVanDerWright View Post
Dude, the same people who own WPW are developing the other two buildings here...

Oh wait you already got called out on that and have now shifted your outrage from the poor condo owners in WPW who don't exist to "the almighty dollar"...

Also this is real estate development buddy, it never has been about anything except the almighty dollar. That's literally the entire point of highrise spec development "a highrise is a machine to make the land pay"...

Who's outraged? It's a Skyscraper forum. Really? It's just an opinion, buddy. Also, I got called out on what exactly? I already mentioned that the owners of the land are behind all three structures. And yes, I know it's driven by the dollar. Duh. Does that mean I have to bend over as a critic and say nothing? Get over the "tax revenue" bs. You'll feel that where exactly? A city of, what, 2.8 mil, and a couple new folks in a already dense area makes shitty design feel better because a few extra tax dollars. Ok. Enjoy. Doesn't change my mind. I'll call it out every time. I already stated, imo, WPE is a stellar building. WPW is classy as hell. Looks like WPS will be a fantastic one, as well. No problem. I was commenting on the land space narrative. Now tell me again who's having the stroke?