View Single Post
Old Posted May 17, 2007, 6:29 PM

Well, for this one, I actually can't blame the supervisors, although Chris Daly continues to be a lame duck supervisor that halts all improvements in the city. The scary thing is that I was viewing beyondchron the other day (yeah, I know its biased) and they're discussing him doing a grass-roots campaign to win against Newsom in the next election. If that happened, I'd move out of the city. But I digress.

On another note, is anyone else as upset with John York as I am? I'm a die-hard 49ers fan and loved the way the team was run when Eddie D. was the owner. He's really upsetting me that he's being a little whiny baby and thinks its ok to move the site to Santa Clara, rather than working with the city. Sure a lot of fans live down there, but it just doesn't have the same aura or feel to it being way down in Santa Clara (or Los Angeles north). Sure, it may make business sense, but he'll still make a large profit by having it in the city. I wish they would have an owner that actually cared about the team and the illustrious history of having them in the city, rather than simply looking for business profits. Also, his "ambassador" Lisa Lang is nothing more than a puppet and really needs to get a backbone, rather than giving the owner special favors to get to the top.