View Single Post
Old Posted Sep 3, 2019, 6:43 PM
Modulator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertRay View Post
Oh, I wasn't insulting you. I have no idea if you were or are drinking (nor did you say you were). Nobody is taking away your right to have an opinion. I have shopped at everything from Harrods in London (you can purchase a whole shark there!) to a store that takes no money in South Sudan. I was just talking as someone who grew up in Phoenix, and shops pretty much everywhere (from the Whole Foods in Scottsdale, to Sprouts in Arcadia, to Food City on Thomas). Safeway is in the middle of the pack of what's available. It doesn't have to be your cup of tea--or whatever beverage you partake of--and I certainly don't think you should create an image of someone who is judging you for thinking the way you think. We disagree, but my response, which was responding to "lipstick on a pig" with "beer goggles" was making light of ME. I'm the guy sticking with his lipstick pig. I mentioned a nice alcohol section.

I can shop pretty much anywhere, and I know people prefer what they prefer, and that they have different perceptions. We all get to disagree, and I hope you don't read my own responses as personal insults. They are not meant that way.
Thanks for explaining. Maybe just misread on my part. All is forgiven. Here's a toast!