View Single Post
Old Posted May 7, 2022, 6:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xzmattzx View Post
Testing for travel should end for fully vaccinated people, because that is the best protection. Needing testing seems to undermine the vaccination.

I was/am against showing vaccination to get into businesses in my own country, but I am fine with showing proof of vaccination to get into another country because I am a guest in that country. It's not much different than vaccination requirements for other diseases.

Another question is, when does proof of vaccination get dropped? Will I have to show a raggedy CDC card in 2027 to get into Canada or the Bahamas?
Fine for Americans, but on a small island like Britain it’s a real pain in the ass. We get on a plane every time we go somewhere for a weekend.
There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov