View Single Post
Old Posted Jun 13, 2023, 8:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thoughtcriminal View Post
I have been an architect for over 20 years, I am aware of the need for studying and surveying existing conditions. My point was that there have been *numerous* studies done over the years.
All of those studies are dated and no longer reflect existing conditions. They must be redone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rd&Brown View Post
He's here today and Papa Joe loves Philly.

Maybe he's sticking around to make some sort of announcement tomorrow.
Roosevelt Blvd Subway twitter is now saying whatever they're alluding to will come out tomorrow.

One of their replies to the replies is "I have full confidence everyone will be like holy crap." I'm very excited to hear whatever this is.

It would be a brilliant political move for Biden to get behind this and make the Roosevelt Blvd a PA campaign issue. If he can improve on his margins in NE Philly by even just 5%, it would go a long way towards delivering him the state in 2024. Plus Philly has $800M in unspent pandemic funds they need to figure out what to do with, the City would love to showcase a major legacy project for the 2026 semiquincentennial celebration, and SEPTA has been freed up by canceling the KOP rail project. The stars are aligned for this to happen right now and the crash might just be the catalyst to get the ball rolling.