View Single Post
Old Posted Jan 25, 2023, 5:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gresto View Post
You're doing a yeoman's job keeping us updated, Maldive. There's a nimiety of political talk in the Canada forum. Scrapers are being neglected.
Thanks as always Gresto for the props... everyone likes/needs a pat on the back (once or twice a year lol).

The CANADIAN Weather, Politics, Western Canada hockey and Montreal love-fest FORUM is a total lost cause re: skyscrapers on a skyscraper forum....

I mean 3 super-talls underway all at once ... ignored because of their problematic postal code.

But like this compilation... many, many lurkers/viewers... and no comments.

The good news: thanks to a break-through in therapy, I have learned accept the state of the SSP nation as a gathering of thousands of eyeballs on posts but no voices. It's actually still fun to post 'cause I know they are lots of them there hiding behind
those grassy 'scraper knolls.

Portland Commons | 71.7m | 15s | Carttera | Sweeny &Co l u/c

Climbing next door to The Well.

Undead

Red Mars

UT

AHK

Neat cantilver hardware on the north end (gotta love Sweeny designs, kings of the cantilevers ;-).

ADRM

Red Mars

Red Mars

UT

KING Toronto | 57.6m | 16s | Westbank | Bjarke Ingels Group l u/c

Zig-zagging its way above grade just north of The Well.

Red Mars

Red Mars

UT

neuhaus

neuhaus

Maverick | 154.53m | 49s | Empire | IBI Group

Red Mars

Red Mars

Will eventually be extending the great restaurant/retail strip along King West when the ‘historic’ rebuild is complete.

UT

Not beautiful, but turning out better than most other Empire projects (faint praise ;-).

ProjectEnd

QRC West Phase 2 (Queen Richmond Centre West) | 35.96m | 7s | Allied | Sweeny &Co l u/c

Nice curtain-wall. Yet another Sweeny design rising.

ProjectEnd

ProjectEnd

Rooftop amenity space.

AlbertC

ProjectEnd

Last edited by Maldive; Jan 30, 2023 at 10:55 PM.