View Single Post
Old Posted May 19, 2022, 6:23 AM
Tony V / ValuezTV

So we have more info one the SEPTA "METRO" plans

https://iseptaphilly.com/blog/rrrphase2

I'm not gonna lie Scenario #1 is My favorite 30Min headways across the whole system with 15 Min headways in CC.

I like Scenario 1 because its 30 min headways across the whole system, this is a win for the whole area and opens up moving through the city and outside. This make it very easy for people who want to use the system or don't because its to infrequent or already do.

I like Scenario 2 but 15 minute headways to Chester and then 60 to Delaware is backwards the connectivity between Wilmington and Philly is more important then ever now especially with Wilmington growing and really getting heated up its important for these two links to be connected like Brother and Sister not just for the looks but for the economic presence and status that has grown now and will keep growing over time.

Scenario 3 is Interesting, if im looking at the map right are they showing connectivity to those major cities that far out? Does SEPTA go that far or would the be utilizing Amtrak or other systems ? I'm sure Mcgrath will chime in on what exactly Scenario 3 is.

I like these plans though and it really is gonna help the Philly metro grow even more and connect everyone even more at a faster and better rate.

Last edited by TonyTone; May 19, 2022 at 2:16 PM.