View Single Post
Old Posted May 3, 2022, 5:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyTone View Post
I aint gonna lie Id take the EL a lot and I mean probably everyday to get to CC if I didn't feel I had to watch for my gear in fear ill get mugged over my camera that the person probably doesn't even know how to use or someone asking me for change every stop, it's just mentally tasking.

The QOL issues are just annoying at this point, Septa pushes people to use cars at this point, I mean why can't Kenney just push down on Train safety and cleanliness just like Adams did in NYC, it's almost like they want SEPTA to shut down due to no riders.
IMO, Leslie Richard's needs to be immediately removed as head of the agency. Leadership comes from the top down. The fact that SEPTA has tried absolutely nothing in response to the problems (other than mopping the floors a couple more times a month) is beyond baffling. The excessive locking of the gates at random stations, the endless smoking on platforms, the panhandling, etc. etc., it's tough to not come to the same conclusion that whoever is in charge simply views themselves as a care taker of a system that is slowly dying off.

I had a friend visit this weekend. We had a great time in the city. 100% regretted taking them on SEPTA.