View Single Post
Old Posted May 3, 2022, 5:16 PM
Tony V / ValuezTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempleGuy1000 View Post
Given the fact we are nearly 1000 pages into this low-rise thread, and the last 200 pages have been dominated by TOD built off of the Market-Frankford Line in the riverwards, SEPTA, the city, the state, and every other stakeholder should be doing everything in their power to clean up the MFL. It's an absolute nightmare right now and a terrible experience that 100% discourages people from ever riding. The last concern should be some theoretical subway line.
I aint gonna lie Id take the EL a lot and I mean probably everyday to get to CC if I didn't feel I had to watch for my gear in fear ill get mugged over my camera that the person probably doesn't even know how to use or someone asking me for change every stop, it's just mentally tasking.

The QOL issues are just annoying at this point, Septa pushes people to use cars at this point, I mean why can't Kenney just push down on Train safety and cleanliness just like Adams did in NYC, it's almost like they want SEPTA to shut down due to no riders.