View Single Post
Old Posted Nov 9, 2017, 2:32 PM

I like the top two sections, but the bottom third is just completely disconnected. Is that brick!? If Schyukill Yards is designed as a fresh, modern neighborhood built from the ground up, is it necessary to have red brick? Maybe it's not red brick but whatever it is, it just doesn't mesh well with the rest of the tower. A better design (imho) would be for the base to use the same design as either the top section or the middle section. Three differing sections is just too much on the eyes, esp when one is so different from the other two.

Aside from that, I'm jumping for joy! I hope this happens soon.

I assume this is the current site? https://goo.gl/maps/zLZFYM5Ngt82 And the "hole" to the right (east) is Cira II?

Finally, just a little housekeeping question: is it necessary to have a separate thread for this building? Especially at this point? Aside from an updated rendering, the article cited above didn't have any concrete information about this building. Shouldn't all individuals buildings be kept within the greater Schuylkill Yards thread until it's under construction or at least close to it? Maybe not, but it feels like too many threads; at least that's my two cents.