View Single Post
Old Posted Oct 3, 2022, 4:39 PM
Frequent Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliNative View Post
How tall and how many floors will 9th and B be? The skyline behind the outfield wall at Petco is becoming increasingly impressive and dense. Petco has been a wonderful catalyst for growth in East Village. But the other side of downtown near the Embacadero and Little Italy is also growing up. I'm losing track of all the construction downtown. Could somebody make a list of all the buildings under construction right now downtiown, at least those over 25 or 30 floors? Floors and height and location (if you have that).
SamFlood found the link for 9th and B. It's 40 stories but I don't have the height in feet. I know what you mean though about losing track of the construction. Occasionally I'll drive through downtown and I'm always surprised at the construction sites even though I've technically seen them online before. Just the other day I drove down Broadway, and that street is really canyon-izing nicely. Courtyard Commons, Diega, and 800 Broadway are really adding to the effect.

As for a list of buildings, there is a website that's been linked here previously I think that shows u/c projects. I should really bookmark it.