View Single Post
Old Posted Jul 16, 2020, 7:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcats View Post
Trolling...? I'm not even sure what you mean by that! I am beginning to think that many here are jealous or resentful of me. Is this your personal website? I am not looking for new friends here. If there is some legal issue where only liberals that are asu grads allowed - on this site - that pay for it - let me know. Being virtually deserted in downtown Phoenix is not entirely to be blamed on the pandemic. I have read comments how shocked people were with no one was on the streets. What I wrote were facts. The courthouse square in Prescott has more traffic and people than downtown Phoenix. The pandemic means worldwide.

For the asu sun devil: success and growth takes MONEY!!!! Who do you think can afford to pay for $1,900 a month one bedroom apartments!?! You get all giddy with the new apartment buildings - yet, do you think that someone that hasn't any money can afford to live there!?! If there are no takers - developers will not build!
Was theTEMPERATURE DIFFERENCE between Phoenix and Prescott lost on you? ? ? Also, I bet even on a hot day there are MORE people in DT Phoenix than Prescott - perhaps not by density, but certainly in pure numbers.