Thread: Log-in fail
View Single Post
Old Posted Aug 30, 2022, 9:15 PM
I am the law!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRKMRRMK View Post
^<>^ Snow Wolf,,, have to remember you ... this is a site full of injustices ... there are Canadians like the above one full idiots trying to be God... but ignore like me... told you already to clean your browse history to see if helps... me ... never had in 20 years such problem just like said guys like above trying to push the rug ... but even related to mods superiors nothing happened. it is a site you have to remember it is almost abandoned ... guys never did an effort in illustrations and the building pages are most empty
Who's the megalomaniac? I'm accepting the new parameters eventhough I don't like them. You're the one trying to destroy the place because you aren't getting what you want; also think because you aren't getting what you want that you are being ignored.

You're editor buddy booted off the database years ago was trying to make SSP identical to Emporis including replacing correctly sourced data with Emporis nonsense . I spent hours fixing his edits. Injustice? Just more of your delusions of grandeur.

I'm an editor. I've never been an illustrator. Two different things.