View Single Post
Old Posted Sep 30, 2019, 5:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHX31 View Post
Thanks for the pictures!

How long until The Link and The Stewart are open to residents? Every opening brings the furthered likelihood of a continued roll for downtown.

Even with all of these projects, there are still a lot more to come. It's great some are being completed while others are in various stages of construction, all the way to the 1st floor getting off the ground. Pretty much guarantees a great next few years at least. By then, downtown Phoenix may be able to grow even during slow periods.

I'm going post these to the Phoenix Construction thread in the City Compilations subforum... the world needs to see there's a lot happening, even if they'll never believe Phoenix can have anything good.

Poconoboy61 - just tell me if you don't want them there and I'll take them down.
Yeah everyone seems on edge but a mild recession but with the momentum in the city right now maybe we can pull an Austin circa 2008 and have our local
Economy blow right throw the general average trends.

It’s already happening with wage growth, job growth and rental prices which are increasing faster than the national rate and rents are increasing here while declining nationally.

Hell at this point a recession might just cause more California’s and midwesterners to flee here and bring their wealth with them keeping our local situation afloat, basically the opposite of 08’