View Single Post
Old Posted Jul 3, 2014, 1:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris08876 View Post
Thanks . It was fun to work on. If I see new projects going up, I will be sure to post them here. Ones that are significant will get a thread as procedure. For now thou, any new high rises or midrises I will post here. I wanted to make this thread because I notice the Floridas cities are dead on SSP. Miami gets attention, but not as much as it should. Also, other cities I noticed don't get the spotlight they deserve.

I place the city a projects in via the title, then the info in the actual post. If I see multiple projects, I'll do it in sets. Usually, sets will be for midrises or low rises. I think anything 12/13 stories is significant for a individual post for neatness and a skyscraper usually 300 feet plus should get its own thread. Just like my NYC thread for only midrises/low rises, same procedure. I will be making a significant update to this in the next couple of days. Also to members, if I am missing projects or want to add some from other cities, feel free to do so. Just use quotes please for neatness .
The reason there isn't as much attention is because a lot of people on here see tall buildings being built in Miami or Florida and they just think "oh another boring condo tower"!
I just wonder how many other US cities wouldn't love to have half a dozen towers over 500+ feet going up in their downtown like Miami currently has. A lot of former SSP'ers from Miami have fled to other forums due to a lot of criticism about the city itself. There are more active forums for Miami & Florida than SSP now.