View Single Post
Old Posted May 11, 2023, 4:32 PM
FYHA

2801 Kirby Drive

Something potentially big here, according to hindesky on HAIF.

Quote:
Exciting news!!!

When I talked with the demolition workers, I asked them if they knew what they was going to built on this property. They said a 40 story apartment project. I told them no it was going to be a 5 story medical building and showed them the rendering. Turns out they were 100% correct. Just went by after getting my car washed at Mr Car Wash and I spot a sign for "Southern Land Communities" a division of Southern Land Company (not to be confused with Southernland Communities, which sells farm and ranch properties). They are out of Nashville, Tenn. and are a developer & construction company

Southern Land Communities does indeed develop high rise apartments.
There's also this from CREguy13 on HAIF

Quote:
I can confirm! Been waiting for news to become public or Hindesky's on-the-ground reporting would pull through as it always does. My sources indicate it is taller than 40 floors and that it is planned to be mixed-use, not solely MF and retail...
There was previously a proposal to develop a 5-story medical office building on this site by Clay Development and Construction.

The site was previously home to a Wells Fargo bank and has been undergoing demolition for the past few weeks.

4/30 c/o hindesky on HAIF

5/6 - c/o hindesky on HAIF

Today c/o hindesky on HAIF