View Single Post
Old Posted May 25, 2018, 3:40 AM
1st Ward

I think a better location for the intersection would be closer to 14th St. That said, this will work fine as well, giving people an additional route to Clark in order to avoid the traffic nightmare that is Roosevelt.

As pilsenarch said, that light will undoubtedly be coordinated with the light at Roosevelt, so there shouldn't be too many issues with its placement. Plenty of space for a left turn lane, which should keep cars from piling up on the ramp to upper NB Clark.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emathias View Post
Crain's reports the Related is proposing 10,000 units on-site. With 62 acres, using the downtown unit-to-occupant ratio that's a density of over 150,000 people per square mile. Of course it's only over about a tenth of a square mile, but still - pretty cool.
The density boost will be nice. Hopefully it will provide plenty of customers for the retail that I assume will be lining Clark. Its just too bad that the east side of the street looks like garbage with the cinder block walls enclosing an illogically placed subdivision.