View Single Post
Old Posted May 8, 2017, 3:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roryn1 View Post
wouldn't surprise me if the drawing is 30 stories tall North Prairie sure loves to create hype with everything they do. I think a good example of this is the comparison of an experience developer like Jon Le Fevre and The Banks posting "60% Sold" on his website (which i'm guessing must be close to 80-90% sold by now, compared to Shangri La's constant incremental updates of 5% (currently at 85% Sold) of how many units they sold. Who are they bragging to? If I'm looking to buy a condo, I'm probably going to start at the Banks just because of the appearance of more condos available - and when I see 85% sold I think the least appealing condos are the only ones left. Horrible at marketing. Why the heck is Don Atichison even speaking to the media - one report says they'll have drawings available 4 weeks from when they spoke in April - and he keeps mentioning the building will mostly be filled with NGO's and Government Employees.... really? Is the new central health care system for Sask going to be put there? I sure don't think so, and where are these NGO positions coming from with the money to utilize the dollar/sqft on a new building...
I'm not sure if I would put money down on a condo done by North Prairie if they ever get to building one there, and the most time company's like North Prairie need a bank to also be on board to help finance and they want 60+% of condos sold in presale. No confidence... I hope they're not paying Don Atchison too much.
The photo is of NYC's One World Trade Center.