View Single Post
Old Posted Dec 3, 2008, 6:18 PM

Nice article, although additional pictures would have been nice.

Couple of errors I spotted:

1. King mentions that the piles haven't yet been driven for the Pfizer building. That's incorrect...they were driven a year ago, well before the Pfizer announcement. They are nearing completion of the grade beams, so I expect it should start rising above ground level in the near future.

2. The map shows the two "not completed" park areas directly north of the single completed block of Mission Bay Commons, where King mentions sitting. The left of those two "park" areas is actually Radiance Phase I, not a park.

3. Also on the map, "south" of Channel Street (to the right of the "Channel St." label), it shows a long park extending up to Fourth St. Only a very small section of that is actually park, and you can just barely make out the future road that will delineate the park boundary. They mistakenly shaded everything else up to Fourth St., which is actually Block 13. Bosa has the western part of the block, while the eastern half is slated for affordable housing through the redevelopment agency.