View Single Post
Old Posted Dec 4, 2022, 5:56 AM
Resu Deretsiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanadvocate View Post
The thing I have learned is that people that like to put down Sacramento (usually people from the west coast coastal cities) already have their mind made up about their opinion of the city. The city can be lined with gold and they will still see something negative to support their mostly false claims. It is never constructive and there is absolutely no reason to even partake in a conversation with them. Personally I think it is insecurity on their end (or their heads are so stuck up you know where, that they can't really open their eyes and see).
Either that or they are angry at me for something I said in the CE (bossa). The good thing is they are easy to counter or disprove, like the diversity of Sactown. If nobody else wants to son his posts (about sac) then I'll do it lol.

Quote:
Can't talk constructively with people that think they live in a city or region that the rest of the country is salivating to live in--they are delusional to the fact that their belief is completely false. No not everyone wants to live in SF, LA or SD. Deal with it.
Sac might have something EVERBODY wants. I'm not puffing or being a homer, I'm serious. Have any of your heard of another city being accused of being in the Midwest?